Join Our Team Today!
Talkwire are continually looking to welcome new members to our friendly team.
We offer a competitive package and believe that teamwork is the most crucial part of running a business, meaning that every member of staff is valued and given the opportunity to grow.
We are currently recruiting for the below positions, so if you feel you might like to work for Talkwire, please contact us today!
No agencies please.
General Account Manager
Purpose - Manage Existing & New Business Accounts.
Overview - We are looking for an experienced general Account Manager to look after and grow a number of new and existing accounts. You must be based locally to the Head Office in Melksham however, depending on the account, national travel may well be required.
Responsibilities of the General Account Manager
- Key account management to include managing and developing existing client opportunities and developing new business via proactive communication to achieve agreed targets.
- Take a holistic view of the account from Sales, Service, Operations and Accounts.
- The role will be office based, with the expectation to set up and attend meetings.
- Preparation of quotes across the product range for new and existing customers within the UK.
- Must have prior knowledge of cabling environments in order to help survey client sites.
- Managing / responding to all sales leads and progressing them to tender / conclusion.
- Managing and updating sales software to ensure it is used correctly and contains the latest prices, client information and business opportunities.
- Making and reporting on follow up calls / interaction with customers, via Clarity CRM software.
- Meeting sales revenue targets, in line with sales KPIs.
- Adhering to company processes and documentation.
- Liaising with office staff as and when needed to achieve the above.
- This list is not exhaustive and at times you may be required to carry out duties not specified.
Skills required for the General Account Manager
- Experience of selling at a management level. Excellent customer handling and organisation skills, through account management.
- First class communication skills face-to-face, over the phone, email and video.
- A crucial requirement to be able to self-motivate, be proactive and flexible with workload.
- Experience of quoting based on cabling environments is preferred.
- A positive attitude to working, good timekeeping and a generally positive attitude is strongly required.
- Preferred experience with Clarity CRM, but not essential.
- Sound technical baseline knowledge is preferred, and aptitude to learn is critical.
Talkwire are looking for a strong self-starter, with a telecoms/cabling background to join their close-knit sales team. The role will initially support the Key Account, managing and strengthening relationships within. The chosen candidate will require a strong new business skillset, both within the Key Account and wider prospects, in order to onboard new customers. Existing account management will be reviewed on a regular basis, with the opportunity to progress and manage a range of wider accounts.
Base salary will be reviewed in line with these responsibilities.
Experienced Data Cabling Engineer
Talkwire are looking to recruit an experienced Data Cabling Engineer.
To view a general job description please click here.
Could working for Talkwire be for you? If you are interested in any of our vacancies and would like to apply, please email your CV to email@example.com .