When a key system or piece of equipment fails, it exposes your business to risk of reputational damage, lost revenue and reduced efficiency. With a service support contract in place, Talkwire can offer a portfolio of IT and infrastructure support services. We understand that the services we provide are often mission critical to you and our business will always take the upmost care and diligence to ensure we are always available and, when interruptions do occur, that we communicate effectively and as accurately as possible.
With over 18 years’ experience in a wide variety of industry sectors, we have resolved many issues using different equipment and fully understand the nature of telecommunications within a business. We will select the right people from across the business to work with you in order to realise your business aspirations. This reassures you that our expertise and resources can be trusted to safeguard your business assets, minimise down time and maintain your business operations. We can provide tailored support services for every IT solution we install and can be built to meet the unique needs of your business.
So why choose Talkwire as your trusted IT partner?
- Rapid response time and parts delivery.
- Dedicated account managers and engineer expertise
- 24/7 UK based fault handling and customer service 365 days year.
- A staff training programme to ensure all team members are trained on the latest technologies.
- Regular service review meetings and quarterly management reports to analyse system performance.
- Customer satisfaction surveys sent out with the closure of every ticket.
- Vendor and manufacturers escalation paths if faults cannot be resolved by our 1st, 2nd or 3rd line fault protocol.
- Regular system back-ups from system failure or corrupted files and software.
- Flexible bundle packages to cover multiple Talkwire solutions.
- Free access to manufacturer software updates, manual libraries and user guides.
- Expert consultancy for system integration, development and replacement
- Competitive pricing structures and discounted labour rates.
- Scheduled resilience testing (subject to site approval).
- Aftercare assurance service.
- Product and parts warranty.
- Business continuity planning, checking and testing.
- Scheduled preventative health checks and visuals inspections.
- Fully compliant with government legislation and regulations.
To view a copy of our Service Support Terms and Conditions please click here.