Network and Data Equipment
For a business to use technology, there is a crucial need for specific equipment to ensure the technology connects with the outside world and keeps your business moving and key messages consistent.
Talkwire have years of experience and have built trusted relationships with suppliers to source and install a wide variety of solutions to help your business build and maintain a resilient network.
We have qualified network specialists within our Talkwire engineering team who have the expertise to advise, monitor, configure and replace different hardware across your IT infrastructure when necessary to ensure your network is protected, safe and secure at all times.
To build a network you will need a range of equipment which Talkwire can source, supply and install across your IT infrastructure:
- Cables and connectors. These link together the computers, printers, servers and other equipment on your network.
- A router. This manages network traffic, ensuring devices can communicate with each other via both wired and wireless connections, and provides internet connectivity.
- A wireless access point. This will extend your wireless network if the router is incapable of offering coverage in certain parts of the building.
- An internet connection. This could be a faster fibre connection or dedicated leased line.
- A hardware firewall. This creates a secure barrier between your network and the internet, blocking security threats. Networks sometimes include an on-site network server which runs central applications, acts as an email server and provides file storage.