Unify OpenScape Business
Talkwire are a Unify Authorised Solution Provider with specialisation in small and medium businesses (SMB) and are fully trained and accredited to install, upgrade and maintain the OpenScape Business Telephone System range.
OpenScape Business is a flexible, scalable and powerful unified communications platform designed specifically for small to medium sized businesses (SME).
Using this system offers the following:
- Integrated voice services, presence management, drag and drop conferencing, visual voicemail, auto attendant, multimedia contact centre, IM, mobility, directory access with database connection, fax and integration into business processes.
- Feature rich OpenScape Personal edition for remote and home workers.
- OpenScape UC clients can be customised for the workplace and way of working.
- Interface Integration of OpenScape Web Collaboration.
- The perfect solution for customers with one location or a network-wide solution with multiple locations.
- Depending on the existing infrastructure, different OpenScape Business models are available for various configuration sizes (X1/X3/X5/X8). Alternatively, it is also possible to operate the OpenScape Business software on standard servers and even in fully virtualised environments.
- Regardless of the model, 500 stations are always supported across IP, analogue and digital stations.
- Optimised hardware concept VoIP and data components are already integrated on the mainboard.
- All communication interfaces including IP, Digital, Analogue and DECT are available with common trunk interfaces for voice communication.
To read more about OpenScape business, the benefits to your business and to register your interest, please click 'Find out more' below.