Bristol, North Somerset & South Gloucestershire CCG
Bristol, North Somerset & South Gloucestershire CCG are the NHS organisation responsible for shaping healthcare services for the 900,000 people who live in Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire.
The CCG formed in 2018 when the Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire Clinical Commissioning Groups joined together.
The services they commission include:
- urgent and emergency care, such as NHS 111, A&E and ambulance services
- planned (elective) hospital care, such as operations and treatments
- general practice
- community health services, such as community nursing and physiotherapy
- rehabilitation for those recovering from operations and certain conditions
- maternity and new-born services (excluding neonatal intensive care)
- infertility services
- children and young people’s health services
- mental health services
- continuing health care for people with on-going health needs, such as nursing care
Talkwire support Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire CCG with a variety of IT solutions; including Telephone Systems, IP and Digital Handsets and Accessories, Computer Network Points and various Power Sockets, Data Cabling and Electrical components in various buildings, offices and healthcare site locations.
To read more about Bristol, North Somerset & South Gloucestershire CCG. you can visit the website on bnssgccg.nhs.uk.